Saturday, October 24, 2009

Two new doelings on the Rocking-M

Kids Corral CR Angelica gave us two beautiful doelings today... Hope to upload pix later this weekend.... Debating whether to keep them.... Hubby says keep them, but he's kind of partial to "Angelica Pickles" as he calls her... I'm kind of fond of her too... She's a dream on the milk stand...

Maybe I'll wait until Buttercup drops her young ones... I truly thought she would kid first... She should go within the week....

And then there is next year's breeding... Noah has to figure out who he's breeding to who.... and get 'er done...

But today's task is donning my knee-high Muck Boots spreading gravel in our sopping wet, muddy barnyard with the hubby before the budding journalist arrives to interview me about my soap.

And then there's tomorrow, off to Carol's farm for the Capering Kids 4-H Goat Club's annual Fall Jamboree... Good times, good food, lots of goats and kids with good friends!

No comments: