Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Off to the Barn I Go

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Off to the Barn I Go. This is my parody of the song from Snow White... It means I'm about to begin my day.

So much planned for today. Off to Amish country to buy some more lye. Becky and I are making soap tomorrow. Becky informed me we may be making up to eight 8# batches... Screech!!! What did she just say? That's a lot of soap. That's somewhere between 240 to 400 bars depending on the size of the molds. And let me tell you, we will need every mold we can find with that much soap. But hey we will be prepared for Christmas and the great beyond.

Hope to get the new kids horns disbudded tomorrow. No my little trick-or-treating devils, but the cute litte Nigerian Dwarf babies. They are so sweet! Buttercup has adopted Snickers little doeling. We are thinking of calling her Sneakers because she sneaks drinks from Buttercup as well as her mom Angelica. She a down-right thief! No wonder she is growing like a weed!

No comments: